Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall??

Now that it's fall, the weather is cooling off... NOT! It is 109° F today! Why exactly the other moms from church decided to pick this particular day for a playdate I don't know, but we went anyway and we had lots of fun. Gwena got all her toys and her stroller stolen by older babies, she ate an entire peanut butter and butter sandwich, we ran through the sprinklers a little, and she wasn't quite as terrified of grass as usual and actually crawled on it without crying!

On the way home I was daydreaming about going in the swimming pool of our apartment complex, but now that I'm home, I don't want to leave the air conditioning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's entirely too hot! At least you have A/C though, that helps!!! Very few homes here are air conditioned, and even the stores here have trouble coping with the summer heat. There's no relief anywhere!

    ReplyDelete